Everyone in business wants to make Google AdWords lead generation account. But before that you need to be clear about few factors. With which we are here to help you.
- An email address
- Website for your business.
- You can also advertise with AdWords Express, If a website is not available.
- We need to know some basic information about your business.
- so we can plan to customize your account setup.
Instructions to create an account:
- Enter the email you wish to sign in to new AdWords account.
- If you have a Google Account you can use google email address.
- Ater you create account and sign in to AdWords.
- Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise.
- Click Continue.
- Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE THE PPC ACCOUNT:
- Click on “Start Up”.
- Choose a password and click on create account
- Select the currency
- Verify mail address.
- Do this by clicking on the continue. Then enter the AdWords account.
- There are two types of AdWords account:
- Starter Edition – This will allow to advertise a single product. This type of account is more efficient for beginners or starters.
- Standard Edition – This will allow to advertise multiple products and lets you create an advance campaign. Advanced users are more likely to choose this option.
- After signing in, recommendation to use AdWords Express instead of AdWords is shown.
- This recommendation is based on the business information shared.
- AdWords Express is a quick way to advertise with Google.
- AdWords Express manages ads for you, so you can focus on growing your business and making your customers happy.
- To move forward with AdWords Express, simply continue the steps as you see them on screen.
- If you prefer to stick with AdWords, just click Switch to AdWords and continue with the instructions below.
Why do we need Google AdWords?
Attract more customers.
1.Bring in new website visitors
2.Grow online sales
3. Get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back frequently.
Reach the right people at the right time.
1.Business gets found by people on Google precisely. When ever they’re searching for the things that are offered.
Advertise locally or globally.
1.Targeted ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities.
2.Within a set distance from business or shop.