If you are looking for great visual landing page design which converts number of customers.
Hold on! you caught on to the right spot.
- Our uniquely designed landing page creates results in the form of more clicks, increased conversion and new customers.
- Designs created by us instantly grab the attention of visitors and attract them towards desired action.
OUR WORKING USP’s
- Impressive Design and Responsive
- Conversion Focused Landing Page Designs
- W3C Compliant SEO
- Semantic Code Cross Browser Compatible
- Customize your Landing Page Design
- Boost Marketing ROI
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
- If in case it’s difficult for a user to find the right information or navigate in website, there are great chances that you may lose potential customer.
- When landing page is designed for higher conversion. The customer engage on the site and receive the same information that you wish them to take.
- You also need to focus on code and convert designs to heavenly responsive and functional HTML.
- Our team will help you grow ROI with beautiful landing pages.
- You just sit and see how PPCTIGER cast the magic.
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to place copy, images and other elements on a web page which helps defining the page layout.
- This consists of markup tags. These tags are keywords surrounded by angle brackets.
Before creating an HTML landing page, YOU MUST KNOW
- Where your headline will be
- The location of the copy
- How to list the benefits of your service
- What your CTA button copy should say
- where the button should be placed
HTML includes elements such as:
- Semantic elements: like header, footer, and section
- Form control attributes: for example date and time
- Graphic elements: svg and canvas
- Multimedia elements: audio and video
(Cascading Style Sheets) are the sheets which describe how HTML elements are displayed on the web page.
- It allows changes made on a top-level style sheet.
- This saves time.
- Also allows you to make major changes to the appearance of page without going through every single style sheet.
Steps to create HTML Landing Page
- Set up an account on Instapage:
- Click “Create New Page:”
- Choose how you want to create your page.
- Whether you want to pick a pre-optimized template/ scan an existing page/upload a .instapage file.
- Now you arrive at the template gallery and can choose the most appropriate template that best suits your offer.
- To make things easier, templates are categorized by type of landing page across the top.
- Preview chosen template, click “edit,” and name of the page.
- Customize the page any way you like by selecting an element and then clicking “edit:”
- Toggle between the mobile and desktop view with just a click.
- After you made your desired changes, click “preview” to make sure everything looks correct.
- Once you’re satisfied with your page, click “publish” and choose publishing domain.