Technical support refers to a plethora of services by which enterprises provide assistance to users of technology products such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, software products or other electronic or mechanical goods.
The best part of Tech support inbound business is that you make money daily basis if your process is going well. We all know that nowadays tech support business is the fastest growing, profitable business in India. You can start technical support business in a week with low investment.
Few tasks to be involved:
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
What is required to start the tech support business:
- Toll-Free Number
- Office / Infrastructure
- Team (5 Agents) – 2sales / 3 technician
- Payment Gateways
- Inbound Calls
- Inbound calls might involve taking orders from customers, answering questions or providing tech support.
- Outbound calls will entail selling a product or service or setting up appointments. You could also take surveys.
- As a technical support/helpdesk employee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization in a technical support role.
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
- As businesses cannot afford to be without the whole system or individual workstations.
- For more than the minimum time taken to repair or replace them, your technical support is vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
To Learn more about “how to start inbound tech support call center business at home“. Contact us and we will help you with this.