Marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product for the purpose of developing sales pipeline describes the lead generation. “self-directed buyer” have been raised in abundance of information available online. The emergence of new techniques to develop and qualify potential leads before passing to sales.
It uses digital channels. It undergoes substantial changes in recent years from the rise of new online and social techniques.
IMPORTANCE OF LAD GENERATION:
- Since the buying process has changed. Marketers need to find new ways to reach buyers
- They get heard through the noise.
- Instead of finding customers with mass advertising and email blasts.
- Marketers focus on being found and learn to build continuous relationships with buyers.
Ways to generate more inbound leads to enhance the business
1. Website Design and Layout
- Be original
- Add images and videos to keep the audience engaged
- Keep it simple
- write short and pointed content.
- Proper fonts and text formatting matters
- Create content that is written to a targeted audience.
- Make it easily accessible across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+.
3. Solving problems and sharing ideas over blogs
4. Search engine optimization
- Page title
- Image tags
- Body copy
5. Organizing Webinars
6. Marketing through social media
7. Monitoring media activities
8. Creating a product video
9. Industry specific landing pages
10. Pump up those CTAs:
CTAs are small but a highly impactful tool for optimizing inbound marketing and lead generation.
- Be crystal clear about what you’re offering
- Use images rather than text to stand out
- Using colors that contrast with your site’s color schemes
- Appropriate to your purpose
How to Qualify a Lead
Filling application shows the true interest in the job, hence qualifying the person as a lead for the company’s recruiting team.
It’s not a lot of information, it’s enough for a business to know that someone has interest in their company.
Downloading of a coupon shows an individual has a direct interest in product or service.
Biggest Lead Generation Challenges
- Lead quality is one of the top priorities for lead generation.
- It is one of the biggest challenges facing marketers today.
- In a recent study by IDG, 61% of marketers reported that generating high quality leads was problematic for their organization.
- But this can be sorted out very easily.
Gone are the days that a marketer relay on outbound techniques like trade shows, cold calling, and advertisements so as to get leads. Today’s buyer are in control.
- We need to create interest by offering a relevant mix of informative and entertaining content.
- That builds a meaningful relationship with your audience.
- We have to make sure that you are distributing your content through all the right channels
- Where buyer spends time.
- This section goes into a bit more detail on some of the common tactics for inbound lead generation.