MagicJack owns one of the largest US Wireline-based Telecom company in terms of home phone numbers available and certifications. We also own our own softphone, softswitch, session border controller (SBC), app server and chip companies. We are expert to Create PPC campaigns for tech support business.
MagicJack Vocaltec invented Voice over IP (VOIP), having sold over 10 million magicJacks since product launch. In addition, our Telephone App/Softphone is being downloaded millions of times per year on smartphones, computers, tablets and iOS devices that can be used anywhere in the world to make and receive calls.
DETAILS OF THE WHOLE PROCESS:
WE NEED FOLLOWING TO START THE PROCESS:
- Landing page
- Target Location
- Top business keywords if you have
- Daily call requirements.
- Sift timing
- Toll free number
- Credit Card for ads spending.
Install magicJack and start making calls:
- After you plug magicJack in for the very first time, you can expect to make and receive telephone calls within minutes.
- You will also receive your new telephone number at the time of initial registration.
- The next time you plug it in, you can use it in seconds.
You can block telemarketers:
You can register your telephone number on the National Do Not Call Registry. The National Do Not Call Registry gives you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls at home.
STEPS TO REGISTER THE MAGICJACK:
It can be done in two ways.
NOTE: Your computer, tablet, or smartphone MUST be connected to the same network as the magicJack to complete the registration process.
With a computer:
Plug the magicJack into a USB port on your computer (PC or MAC).
- If using a MAC, double click the magicJack icon that appears.
- If using a PC, the magicJack software will load automatically.
- Click on “Click Here To Register” in the left window of the magicJack SoftPhone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register with your personal information. You will be given the option to select a number during the registration process.
Without a computer:
- Plug the magicJack into the power adapter that has been provided.
- Use the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack.
- Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem or router.
- Use a telephone into the magicJack.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Visit mjreg.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Basic requirements to use a magicJack:
- Any computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Intel-based Apple MAC operating system.
- One of the following: Broadband, High-Speed Internet, Cable Internet, DSL, WiFi, Wireless, or WiMax.
- Your present corded telephone or cordless telephone system
You can create a PPC Campaign for Magicjack we are here to guide you:
- PPC Setup service – one-time charges
- Campaign filter – one-time charges
- PPC management service – monthly charges