How to get Payment Gateway for Tech Support.
HELLO folks! You’re coming from AdWords or new to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
If yes, then let me tell you that it’s quick and very easy to start advertising business on Bing Ads. We are here to help you to cover the basics to make you understand how Bing Ads works and how to get started with it.
Well do you currently manage or plan to manage other people’s Bing Ads accounts? If so then consider becoming a Bing Ads agency and linking to your client’s account.
It’s important to be mindful before making Bing Ads agency:
- Become an agency once, switching back to a non-agency status cannot happen.
- Make it sure you want to make this change.
- Click the gear icon gear icon.
- Then click Accounts and Billing.
- On the Accounts tab, click Become An Agency.
- Read the information carefully.
- Click Become An Agency.
- Request permission to manage a client’s account
- Before request is send to client, few things you should be aware of.
- Client’s account number.
- Trying to fund a prepay account.
- Client is in a country with tax requirements.
- We may require to deduct tax from the prepay amount.
- Here are tax requirements for each country.
To request permission to manage a client’s account:
- Click the gear icon gear icon
- Click Accounts and Billing.
- Click Link to client.
- Enter the Start date
- Select Who pay
- Enter your contact info.
- Click Send request.
Follow these simple instructions to make the process simpler.
One of the Bing Ads benefits is that you have all of the control, you just need to make that happen.
MAKE YOUR REACH ACROSS DEVICES
- Connect with customers looking for your respective business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
GO GLOBAL OR LOCAL
- Reach people in the Bing Network everywhere or focus on cities, counties and areas.
EASY TO IMPORT
- It’s easy to pull the campaign into Bing Ads, If you’re already using another product like Google Adwords.
Costs in check
Here are the tools that help to manage campaigns against advertising goals. Whether that covers working with fixed budget or trying to hit a cost per action.
Join Bing Ads for free and control your account at every step.
ONLY PAY FOR CLICKS
Pay just when customers click your ad. No click, no charge.
NO MINIMUM FEE
Start advertising with a budget that works best for your business.
Test keywords, bids, and timing to make the most of your ROI.
BUDGET BY DAY OR MONTH
Set a monthly maximum or adjust your spend on a day-to-day basis.
Everyone in business wants to make Google AdWords lead generation account. But before that you need to be clear about few factors. With which we are here to help you.
- An email address
- Website for your business.
- You can also advertise with AdWords Express, If a website is not available.
- We need to know some basic information about your business.
- so we can plan to customize your account setup.
Instructions to create an account:
- Enter the email you wish to sign in to new AdWords account.
- If you have a Google Account you can use google email address.
- Ater you create account and sign in to AdWords.
- Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise.
- Click Continue.
- Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE THE PPC ACCOUNT:
- Click on “Start Up”.
- Choose a password and click on create account
- Select the currency
- Verify mail address.
- Do this by clicking on the continue. Then enter the AdWords account.
- There are two types of AdWords account:
- Starter Edition – This will allow to advertise a single product. This type of account is more efficient for beginners or starters.
- Standard Edition – This will allow to advertise multiple products and lets you create an advance campaign. Advanced users are more likely to choose this option.
- After signing in, recommendation to use AdWords Express instead of AdWords is shown.
- This recommendation is based on the business information shared.
- AdWords Express is a quick way to advertise with Google.
- AdWords Express manages ads for you, so you can focus on growing your business and making your customers happy.
- To move forward with AdWords Express, simply continue the steps as you see them on screen.
- If you prefer to stick with AdWords, just click Switch to AdWords and continue with the instructions below.
Why do we need Google AdWords?
Attract more customers.
1.Bring in new website visitors
2.Grow online sales
3. Get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back frequently.
Reach the right people at the right time.
1.Business gets found by people on Google precisely. When ever they’re searching for the things that are offered.
Advertise locally or globally.
1.Targeted ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities.
2.Within a set distance from business or shop.