HELLO folks! You’re coming from AdWords or new to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
If yes, then let me tell you that it’s quick and very easy to start advertising business on Bing Ads. We are here to help you to cover the basics to make you understand how Bing Ads works and how to get started with it.
Well do you currently manage or plan to manage other people’s Bing Ads accounts? If so then consider becoming a Bing Ads agency and linking to your client’s account.
It’s important to be mindful before making Bing Ads agency:
- Become an agency once, switching back to a non-agency status cannot happen.
- Make it sure you want to make this change.
- Click the gear icon gear icon.
- Then click Accounts and Billing.
- On the Accounts tab, click Become An Agency.
- Read the information carefully.
- Click Become An Agency.
- Request permission to manage a client’s account
- Before request is send to client, few things you should be aware of.
- Client’s account number.
- Trying to fund a prepay account.
- Client is in a country with tax requirements.
- We may require to deduct tax from the prepay amount.
- Here are tax requirements for each country.
To request permission to manage a client’s account:
- Click the gear icon gear icon
- Click Accounts and Billing.
- Click Link to client.
- Enter the Start date
- Select Who pay
- Enter your contact info.
- Click Send request.
Follow these simple instructions to make the process simpler.
One of the Bing Ads benefits is that you have all of the control, you just need to make that happen.
MAKE YOUR REACH ACROSS DEVICES
- Connect with customers looking for your respective business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
GO GLOBAL OR LOCAL
- Reach people in the Bing Network everywhere or focus on cities, counties and areas.
EASY TO IMPORT
- It’s easy to pull the campaign into Bing Ads, If you’re already using another product like Google Adwords.
Costs in check
Here are the tools that help to manage campaigns against advertising goals. Whether that covers working with fixed budget or trying to hit a cost per action.
Join Bing Ads for free and control your account at every step.
ONLY PAY FOR CLICKS
Pay just when customers click your ad. No click, no charge.
NO MINIMUM FEE
Start advertising with a budget that works best for your business.
Test keywords, bids, and timing to make the most of your ROI.
BUDGET BY DAY OR MONTH
Set a monthly maximum or adjust your spend on a day-to-day basis.
Everyone in business wants to make Google AdWords lead generation account. But before that you need to be clear about few factors. With which we are here to help you.
- An email address
- Website for your business.
- You can also advertise with AdWords Express, If a website is not available.
- We need to know some basic information about your business.
- so we can plan to customize your account setup.
Instructions to create an account:
- Enter the email you wish to sign in to new AdWords account.
- If you have a Google Account you can use google email address.
- Ater you create account and sign in to AdWords.
- Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise.
- Click Continue.
- Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE THE PPC ACCOUNT:
- Click on “Start Up”.
- Choose a password and click on create account
- Select the currency
- Verify mail address.
- Do this by clicking on the continue. Then enter the AdWords account.
- There are two types of AdWords account:
- Starter Edition – This will allow to advertise a single product. This type of account is more efficient for beginners or starters.
- Standard Edition – This will allow to advertise multiple products and lets you create an advance campaign. Advanced users are more likely to choose this option.
- After signing in, recommendation to use AdWords Express instead of AdWords is shown.
- This recommendation is based on the business information shared.
- AdWords Express is a quick way to advertise with Google.
- AdWords Express manages ads for you, so you can focus on growing your business and making your customers happy.
- To move forward with AdWords Express, simply continue the steps as you see them on screen.
- If you prefer to stick with AdWords, just click Switch to AdWords and continue with the instructions below.
Why do we need Google AdWords?
Attract more customers.
1.Bring in new website visitors
2.Grow online sales
3. Get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back frequently.
Reach the right people at the right time.
1.Business gets found by people on Google precisely. When ever they’re searching for the things that are offered.
Advertise locally or globally.
1.Targeted ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities.
2.Within a set distance from business or shop.
If you are looking for great visual landing page design which converts number of customers.
Hold on! you caught on to the right spot.
- Our uniquely designed landing page creates results in the form of more clicks, increased conversion and new customers.
- Designs created by us instantly grab the attention of visitors and attract them towards desired action.
OUR WORKING USP’s
- Impressive Design and Responsive
- Conversion Focused Landing Page Designs
- W3C Compliant SEO
- Semantic Code Cross Browser Compatible
- Customize your Landing Page Design
- Boost Marketing ROI
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
- If in case it’s difficult for a user to find the right information or navigate in website, there are great chances that you may lose potential customer.
- When landing page is designed for higher conversion. The customer engage on the site and receive the same information that you wish them to take.
- You also need to focus on code and convert designs to heavenly responsive and functional HTML.
- Our team will help you grow ROI with beautiful landing pages.
- You just sit and see how PPCTIGER cast the magic.
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to place copy, images and other elements on a web page which helps defining the page layout.
- This consists of markup tags. These tags are keywords surrounded by angle brackets.
Before creating an HTML landing page, YOU MUST KNOW
- Where your headline will be
- The location of the copy
- How to list the benefits of your service
- What your CTA button copy should say
- where the button should be placed
HTML includes elements such as:
- Semantic elements: like header, footer, and section
- Form control attributes: for example date and time
- Graphic elements: svg and canvas
- Multimedia elements: audio and video
(Cascading Style Sheets) are the sheets which describe how HTML elements are displayed on the web page.
- It allows changes made on a top-level style sheet.
- This saves time.
- Also allows you to make major changes to the appearance of page without going through every single style sheet.
Steps to create HTML Landing Page
- Set up an account on Instapage:
- Click “Create New Page:”
- Choose how you want to create your page.
- Whether you want to pick a pre-optimized template/ scan an existing page/upload a .instapage file.
- Now you arrive at the template gallery and can choose the most appropriate template that best suits your offer.
- To make things easier, templates are categorized by type of landing page across the top.
- Preview chosen template, click “edit,” and name of the page.
- Customize the page any way you like by selecting an element and then clicking “edit:”
- Toggle between the mobile and desktop view with just a click.
- After you made your desired changes, click “preview” to make sure everything looks correct.
- Once you’re satisfied with your page, click “publish” and choose publishing domain.