If you are looking for great visual landing page design which converts number of customers.
Hold on! you caught on to the right spot.
- Our uniquely designed landing page creates results in the form of more clicks, increased conversion and new customers.
- Designs created by us instantly grab the attention of visitors and attract them towards desired action.
OUR WORKING USP’s
- Impressive Design and Responsive
- Conversion Focused Landing Page Designs
- W3C Compliant SEO
- Semantic Code Cross Browser Compatible
- Customize your Landing Page Design
- Boost Marketing ROI
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
- If in case it’s difficult for a user to find the right information or navigate in website, there are great chances that you may lose potential customer.
- When landing page is designed for higher conversion. The customer engage on the site and receive the same information that you wish them to take.
- You also need to focus on code and convert designs to heavenly responsive and functional HTML.
- Our team will help you grow ROI with beautiful landing pages.
- You just sit and see how PPCTIGER cast the magic.
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to place copy, images and other elements on a web page which helps defining the page layout.
- This consists of markup tags. These tags are keywords surrounded by angle brackets.
Before creating an HTML landing page, YOU MUST KNOW
- Where your headline will be
- The location of the copy
- How to list the benefits of your service
- What your CTA button copy should say
- where the button should be placed
HTML includes elements such as:
- Semantic elements: like header, footer, and section
- Form control attributes: for example date and time
- Graphic elements: svg and canvas
- Multimedia elements: audio and video
(Cascading Style Sheets) are the sheets which describe how HTML elements are displayed on the web page.
- It allows changes made on a top-level style sheet.
- This saves time.
- Also allows you to make major changes to the appearance of page without going through every single style sheet.
Steps to create HTML Landing Page
- Set up an account on Instapage:
- Click “Create New Page:”
- Choose how you want to create your page.
- Whether you want to pick a pre-optimized template/ scan an existing page/upload a .instapage file.
- Now you arrive at the template gallery and can choose the most appropriate template that best suits your offer.
- To make things easier, templates are categorized by type of landing page across the top.
- Preview chosen template, click “edit,” and name of the page.
- Customize the page any way you like by selecting an element and then clicking “edit:”
- Toggle between the mobile and desktop view with just a click.
- After you made your desired changes, click “preview” to make sure everything looks correct.
- Once you’re satisfied with your page, click “publish” and choose publishing domain.
Web design different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The various areas of web design includes web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardized code and proprietary software; search engine optimization, and user experience design. Obviously web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability.
Golden rules to create great websites:
Simple is beautiful.
Users are frustrated when they have to scan through rows and images to find what they want to search for. So, pages must be simple, website will be easier to use.
Design is paramount.
First impression is the last impression, this should be true for your website. The overall look and feel of your site should convert the client there and then.
Make website responsive.
It is crucial that website displays correctly on various screen sizes.
Develop for multiple browsers.
Check website in multiple browsers to make sure that everything appears correctly. Catch problems ahead of time instead of relying on complaints from visitors.
Check website for errors.
Being a webmaster, you must check websites on a regular basis for typos, broken links, and images that do not load correctly.
Write code yourself.
Build your site from templates and pre-written scripts, don’t be clueless when something goes wrong. Have full control over how they look and act.
Don’t forget the content.
Content is very important. Write unique content. Beautifully designed is an empty shell without content. Good design and great content is crucial.
Navigation should be intuitive.
Pages on the website should be well-organized. so that it is easier to the visitors to browse through the different sections of site.
Consistent design across all the pages within the site makes navigation a easier task.
Colors are crucial.
Color selection can make or break of a website. While choosing colors, a consistent palette of colors that don’t clash is important.
Tools and technologies Used
- Variety of tools used depends on which part of the production process is involved.
- Tools are updated over time by newer standards and software.
- Vector and raster graphics editors are used to create web-formatted imagery or design prototypes.
Skills and techniques
- Marketing and communication design
- User experience design and interactive design
- Page layout
- Motion graphics
- Quality of code
- Generated content
- Static websites
- Dynamic websites
- Graphic designers to create visuals for logos, layouts and buttons.
- Internet marketing specialists to help maintain web presence.
- Strategic solutions on targeting viewers to the site.
- By using marketing and promotional techniques on the internet
- SEO writers to research and recommend the correct words to be used in particular website.
- Make the site much more accessible and found on numerous search engines
- Internet copywriter to create the written content of the page to appeal to the targeted viewers of the site.
- User experience designer incorporates aspects of user focused design considerations.
- It includes information architecture, user centered design, user testing, interaction design, and occasionally visual design.
Reputation management indicates to the influencing and controlling of an individual or group reputation.In a public relations term, the growth of the social media with reputation management companies, have made search results a core part of an any reputation. ORM focuses on the management of product and service search website results.
In-sync with the growth of the internet usage along with the advent of reputation management agency. Search results have become an integral part of “reputation” and subsequent to all those developments. Reputation management now exists under following spheres:
- Online and
- Off-line reputation management.
“The reputation you spent a lifetime building can be ruined in a day.We can help you get it back and maintain it”.
Guide to ORM
I. Why Your Online Reputation Matters
When Online Reputation Counts
- Closing a business deal
- Developing a business partnership
- Running for public office
- Customers searching for reviews of your business
- Attracting new clients
- Comparison shopping
- Applying for college
- Starting a business
- Searching for a job
- Asking for a promotion/raise
- Connecting with coworkers
- Talking to reporters
2.Online Record is Permanent:
It doesn’t matter if there’s no immediate need for a good online reputation. It’s very important that you must pay attention to what’s there, and what you leave for others to find.
3.Things You Don’t Know About Online Reputation Management:
- Even content on private accounts can be shared.
- Your online reputation may soon impact your ability to get credit.
- Review websites are stronger than you.
- The law — and Google — may be on your side.
- Bad reputations happen to good people.
4. Is Your Online Reputation Good or Bad?
- Signs of a Good Online Reputation
- Accurate search results.
- Accurate information.
- Active online participation.
- Positive articles and reviews.
Signs of a Bad Online Reputation
- A complete lack of information, or inaccurate results
- Negative news stories or bad reviews.
- Hateful or controversial opinions, inappropriate language.
- Inappropriate and embarrassing photos.
- Unsavory records.
5.How Much Do You Know About Your Online Reputation.
Steps to Assess Your Online Reputation
- Search yourself.
- Take a look at your social media accounts.
- Consider how many results actually apply to you.
- Assess whether your results are positive, negative, or neutral.
- Ask a trusted friend, family member, or colleague to take a overlook.
6.How To Repair Your Online Reputation:
- Attempt to remove the irrelevant content.
- Improve your screen name.
- Learn to avoid making the same mistake next time.
- Move on and make your reputation positive.
7.Preventing Online Reputation Mistakes
- Keep what’s private, private.
- Monitor your online reputation.
- Don’t get angry online.
- Use strong passwords and secure your devices.
- Think before you post.
8.How To Develop A Positive Online Reputation
- Don’t wait — do it now.
- Invest in professional photos or logos.
- Claim all of your online properties.
- Claim Google+.
- Register your online domain.
- Use your accounts.
- Start developing your own online content.
- Share your knowledge with others.
- Have conversations online.
- Become an authority.
- Share photos online.
Ultimate Online Reputation Tools
- Google Alerts.
- Yahoo! Alerts.
- Social Mention.
Online Reputation Management Rules
- Know what you’re up against.
- Keep your profiles clean.
- Claim important online accounts.
- Remember that the Internet never forgets.
- Avoid trouble, online and off.
- Use your real name.
- Be active online.
- Create positive content.
- Stick to proper grammar.
- Develop a portfolio.
- Link to important, positive content.